Membership to gives you the following benefits:
1. Unique numbered British Pearl Association Logo for your website and other promotional material plus a formal Certificate for presentation in your store and at events.
2. Get a direct link to your own website and product image showcase on the British Pearl Association website.
3. Promotion of your latest collections across our social media channels.
4. Promotion of your Press Releases in our News section.
SAVINGS AND DISCOUNTS
5. We negotiate exclusive savings and discounts, saving its members thousands of pounds every year. Perfect for exhibiting at trades shows, fairs or exhibitions.
6. The benefit of being part of an active community of Pearl and Jewellery professionals.
7. The British Pearl Association works hard for the prosperity of it’s membership, including a special commitment to support young British jewellery designers.
A VOICE FOR INDUSTRY
8. We listen to our members and act as a voice for our industry. We have a strong leadership and a growing membership.
9. We gain access to exclusive industry interviews with experts. We have built relationships with the industry experts and insiders.
BUSINESS MENTORING OPPORTUNITIES
10. We can offer you unique business mentoring opportunities to help you develop your business. We can offer you mentoring on a whole range of areas, including start up business mentoring, finance, retail, legal, overseas trade development.
3 Easy Steps To Becoming A Member of The British Pearl Association
Step 1. Complete the Application Form to start the membership process. (below)
We will validate your company and send you further information requests. This will include asking for two trade references.
If successful, as a member you will be provided with your Unique BPA Members logo and Certificate for use in store, online and across your promotional material. We look forward to welcoming you to the BPA.
Choose from the following membership types:
- Full Member – annual subscriptions are based on number of employees. From £199 for up to 5 employees
- Designer/Craftsperson/Artisan – annual subscription with discounted rates available £99
- International Associate (Fees on application)
With all three classifications members are asked to sign and abide by the BPA code of ethics.
Once we have received your application we will contact you to with regards to your preferred payment method.
The whole process takes approximately 7-10 working days.
Please note-no payment is taken until your application has been approved.
1. Direct debit